The Hardcore Championship was one of the most unique championships to ever be defended in WWE. It was originally given to Mick Foley, then known as Mankind, by the Chairman, Mr. McMahon. The rules of how to defend the championship even evolved with time, and it was eventually defended under 24/7 rules. That meant that the Hardcore Champion could be pinned at any time of day, any day of the week, as long as a referee was around to make the three-count. The Hardcore Championship found its way around the waists of a very eclectic group of Superstars ranging from the likes of Mankind, Crash Holly, Big Show, Hardcore Holly, Big Boss Man and Kane, among numerous others.
- Material : Zinc alloy plating and P/U Simulated Leather strap
- Strap: 49.5" x 9.75" , thickness 6mm.
- Main Plate: 9.25 " x8.9 ", thickness 6mm
- 1st Side Plate: 4" x 4.4", thickness 6mm
- 2nd Side Plate: 3.25" x 5.9", thickness 6mm
- 3rd Side Plate: 4" x 4.4", thickness 6mm
- 4th Side Plate: 3" x 2", thickness 6mm
- 5th Side Plate: 1.9" x 2.1", thickness 6mm
- 6th Side Plate: 2" x 2.1", thickness 6mm
- Weight : 4.7 lbs.
Hand-Assembled - No two Hardcore Championship Replica Titles will be the same. Each is individually hand-assembled with great detail.